Friday, July 8, 2016

Ahoy Tag with Doreen Nunez


Ahoy mates! Doreen mixes the Paper Doll and Nautical Bliss paper lines so well with this over sized tag. What a sweet addition to a gift or to just display in a favorite spot!










Product List:
Paper Doll Gina
Photo Play Paper -Julie Nutting - Nautical Bliss Cards NB2239
Photo Play Paper - Julie Nutting - Nautical Bliss- Boats NB2242...
Floral NB2241 - Element Stickers NB2244
Photo Play Paper- Julie Nutting- Paper Dolls- Cuteness PD2194
Photo Play Paper- Julie Nutting - Paper Dolls -Element Stickers PD2197
Gem & Bead
Seam Binding Ribbon




2 comments:

  1. I love it! I love these dolls. Would you like to see what I do with them?Follow this link to my blog:
    http://elcaracolverde.blogspot.com.es/p/serie-prima-dolls.html
    I love your work.
    A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~ this is a beautiful tag, everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete