Wednesday, May 12, 2010

3 Followers...Yay!

The roses are in full bloom now and the backyard is the most beautiful place to sit and write while I have my morning coffee. I prefer the process of writing in longhand as opposed to sitting at the computer. It's easier for me to compose my thoughts in such an inspiring setting. I will usually sit at the computer late at night to put my final words in whatever I am working on at the moment.

My biggest roadblock to this whole artist thing has always been and continues to be networking. I work on it everyday whether it's adding friends to fb, commenting on a blog (thank you Juliette) or messaging someone I don't know about their art. It's all about the baby steps. Since my endeavor into the art world 2 years ago, I have made great strides and will continue to conquer the networking thing. I am greatful to all of the artists out there who are so supportive and helpful to me.

Oh...and I have 3 followers now! How exciting is this? See, it's all in the baby steps! You 3 are my first steps...thank you ladies!

2 comments:

  1. Yay Julie! It's always so exciting to log in and see new followers signing up. This is only the beginning. I had fun browsing through your Etsy shop, I've got my eye on a few things. :)

    ♥Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing your roses! It's been so rainy here, but as soon as it stops I just know all of my iris will just burst with blooms. I can't wait! Hooray for getting more and more people to see your beautiful artwork!

    xoxo, juliette

    ReplyDelete