Thursday, September 16, 2010

Playshop in Laguna Beach

Ouch! mt picture taking abilities could sure use some improvement! As I get readdy for Chateau de Fleurs this Fri/Sat I thought I would get one more post up about the upcoming Laguna workshop on Sat, Sept. 25. There's still some room so if you are interested please email me or message me on facebook to make arrangements. I will be doing a class where we will make this darling mermaid collage and Paulette Adams will be teaching a class, doing a seashell watercolor on bisque. I was intimidated by her painting until she showed me how and I loved learning the technique. Believe me, I can make a cute girl but a nature artist I'm not. I can happily say I can now paint seashells! This sweet goodie bag will be filled with your projects as well as oodles of other goodies...handmade journals, shells, bookmarks....hmmm, what else can we put in them!

This will take place at Summerland Cottage Studio, an adorable historic cocttage overlooking the ocean in Laguna Beach. The time will be from 10 - 5 with lunch served between classes. The cost is $200. Stop by and see me this weekend if you're planning to go to Chateau de Fleurs...link is on my sidebar for location and info. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment