Thursday, December 8, 2011

Joyeux Noel


It's been no secret that I LOVE Graphic 45's Christmas line of papers. The black holly paper is so sophisticated and I've been using it in a lot of tags this season. But it was the paper with all the toys; dolls, bears and the sweetest little french Pierrot clown that inspired this piece. That paper has been just screaming at me to do something with it but I didn't want to cut into it! So out came this little lovely. Now, you all know I don't usually do faces but I had to do some clown eyes with  the tiniest heart tear. I hope you like her!

8 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    J'ADORE!!!!!!!

    How much do I love her!!??!!??!!??!!??!!?!BEAUCOUP!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love how much color along with the black that you used! Your work is so much fun to view! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!! The face was the first thing I noticed! Clowns usually scare me, but this one's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elle est complètement adorable, très très jolie et tellement chic. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creations for us all to see and enjoy.
    Warmest best wishes,

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so pretty! I just love the way you stencilled the background. Just stunning as always!

    ReplyDelete