Saturday, March 3, 2012

Spend the Day with Kaari Meng

Click to view French General website

Super excited about this event! just signed up at Stamp Your Heart Out in Claremont, CA. to spend the day with Kaari Meng from French General! Her line hasn't come in for purchase yet, but they had the entire line in all it's red and cream glory in the back room for me to drool over. The girls were busy making all the samples of the crafts and all I can say is OMG-WOW! These products are too yummy for words and I'm not even sure I can use them! I'm thinking I will frame a lot of it in shadowboxes in my guest room because the packaging is so amazing. Knowing Joan and her girls, this will be a gorgeous event, one you won't want to miss. We will be fed some of the best food in the village....no chains here! By the looks of the invite we won't go hungry! I was told Kaari won't be doing many of these events so I suggest you locals sign up now. There are only 25 spots available. I hope you'll join me in this amazing girly day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie,
    I was only just exposed to your work tonight through a link with Somerset Studio. I just had to let you know how totally impressed and inspired I am by your work!
    Only recently have I discovered and began to understand that my long-time love of paper is actually an art form. Over the past year I have been channeling that love into learning the techniques of card-making. So over the past 2 months I have been thinking about learning mixed-media and collage but have felt overwhelmed and uninspired... until now! :-)
    You have also triggered a memory that I have not thought of for decades- as a child my favorite dolls, until I was about 8 years old were paper dolls.
    Know that you are truly AMAZING and INSPIRING, and I can't wait to get your book. THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete