Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Paint It!


Here's one of my chipboard pieces available from Leaky Shed Studios that I painted. I used Claudine Hellmuth Studio gesso and acrylic paints on her. It was super easy and took no time at all. The details are etched in so it's an easy process to paint. I promise you don't have to be an experienced great artist to paint one of these! She will be going on an embellished cigar box that I will post when I'm finished. Comes in 2 sizes; 4". great for tags and cards and 8" perfect for layouts or mixed media work.

4 comments:

  1. I see they're available on their website, will have to get them. I see 3 designs!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and so much easier to create with than drawing for someone like me who cannot draw at all. All three designs are fabulous...

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable!

    ReplyDelete