Thursday, April 18, 2013

My Thoughts for this Cruise


I had a very full day today and am really feeling quite blessed. Had a meeting at Prima Marketing going over designs and all I can say there will be some very fun items next January!
As I sat in a tub full of bubbles, my mind wandered over to the cruise plans for June 2014 and wanted to share some thoughts with you.

We decided to keep this at a small number...just 20. I did this for several reasons. I want it to be very special and intimate. I want to get to know each and every person that goes. I don't want it to be a let's make as much money as we can and herd as many people in as possible. I want to know you. I want you to let me into your life. I want a room full of girl talk, giggles and playing with art. I want to be able to fully concentrate on goody bags, gifties and prizes. I want to celebrate the publishing of my second book (out the same month) with people who can't wait to see it. How can I possibly do this with a large crowd? I can't...I'm not a large crowd kind of gal. So there it is, just 20 people.

This will also be a much needed vacation for my husband. He needs it. But I want you all to know he is not the kind that needs me by his side always. He knows I am giving my full attention to this group of 20, while on board this ship and he is quite happy to have some days to himself, reading and relaxing. Now he may pop in once in awhile to see what we're all doing. He's nosy like that sometimes. He will do an occasional art show with me and although he whines about it in the beginning, I know he loves talking to all the artsy fartsies that wander by. I am pretty sure there will be other hubbies along for the ride so I know he will look forward to meeting all kinds of people on this cruise. At port, we will shop and eat and maybe do an excursion or two. Of course it would be great to hook up with any of our new friends and make a party of it!

I promise to have pictures of projects posted soon. I keep changing my mind on one of them so I have to just flat out decide and do it! My head is bursting with ideas!

Gloria, who is the brainstorm behind this has lots of fun ideas brewing in her pretty little head.

That's my thoughts for now. If you are interesting in being one of the 20 and have any questions, please feel free to email me or message me on fb. Click on the Cruise button at the left and you can see all the details there.

5 comments:

  1. Oh gosh -- I so wish I could join you for that! I just know that everyone who will be there with you will have a wonderful time. I hope you'll share photos when the cruise gets underway. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what I wouldn't give to go on this cruise!!! Still thinking...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could go... :o( I hope you'll think about doing a cruise out of NJ for us on the East coast.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the idea of a small, intimate group. Good for you...and those blessed twenty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We ARE going to have such a wonderful time...

    Feel free to email me privately if you have any questions..

    glomom23@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete