Friday, May 27, 2011

Books, Book, and More books!

They have arrived!
My first official book signing of Collage Couture will be June 5 at Stamp Your Heart Out in Claremont, CA from 2-5 pm. Please stop by! I was pleased (as well as surprised) to find that they already sold out of their fisrt shipment and had to order more! I guess I never thought about them being in stores yet, even tho Amazon shipped over a week ago. Thank you to everyone who has purchased so far and another big thank you to all that have emailed or commented on fb regarding this book. it means so much to me that you are enjoying it as well as pulling some inspiration from it. It was my intention to do a book that you will look at over and over again just because it makes you feel good. I have a few how to books that I have never even tried to create a project from but just love to open to take in all that inspiration.
If you are on the fence about ordering yet another book, there's a little button to the left and you can read the reviews and order your copy now. I promise you won't regret it. North Light Books designed a gorgeous book that you will pull out again and again!

4 comments:

  1. I hope amazon.ca gets it soon, I can't wait to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you how much fun I have had with your ideas in your book! The instructions are easy to understand and fun to do! It is a fabulous book! Thank you for sharing your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just received this wonderful book from a good friend. I am already thinking of my next project!! Great inspiration in these beautiful pages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ordered mine yesterday! Looking forward to looking through all your creativity. . .

    ReplyDelete