Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Vintage Market Place


Looking foward to next weekend at TheVintage Market Place. This show is taking the place of the wildly popular Chateau de Fleuers that used to be held at Chrisie Repasy's home. Located north of San Diego in the quaint little town of Rainbow, there is now more space for even more vendors which means more vintage yummies and crafty goodness! I will have some art from my book, and my book and some new dolls that I made just for this show...just to bring a little something different to the table!

4 comments:

  1. Julie, I love your dollies! They look like your Couture Girls! Looking forward to seeing yo soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOVE the dolls! SO precious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute! Have fun at the Vintage Market!
    Hugs
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. These dolls are too cute Julie !

    How about creating their bodies with fabric that says Collage Couture, Couture Girls, LoVe Couture, Couture A La Mode
    all over it in great fonts using a sepia tone ink ?
    I bet Kinkos could help you out with enough for some sample dolls !
    Of course this could be done in your "spare time " !!!

    XoX p

    ReplyDelete