Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Valentine Cutie


 


Made this cute little card using my Chiara stamp today. I thought it would be fun to do something little different so I just used her head for this project. The card papers are from the 6x6 pad featuring my new paper collection from Prima. Her sleeves are from my March/April paper pad. I got out my January/February ephemera packs to hunt for some Valentine goodies. So much to choose from! She's pretty quick to make once you figure out arm and head placement. You could make a whole handful in no time at all!         
 
Stamp 3 heads; one on cream cardstock and 2 on cardstock, hair color of choice. Paint face using watercolors. I used my watercolor pencils!

 
Cut out 3 heads as shown. I like to use an emery board around those curves to sand down the pointy edges.
 
Cut 2 arms and 2 sleeves as shown, Arms are approximately 1/2" x 1 3/4". Paint the hands with watercolors.
 
Glue sleeves to arm and cut straight edge into a curve as shown. I inked the edge of sleeve with pink ink. Glue hair to head as shown. Do not glue chin area to hair.


Cut pink script paper 2 3/4" x 3 3/4". Cut pink checked paper 1/2" smaller and glue to script paper. arrange arms and head to your liking and glue to card. Place a heart under one hand and a quote to card. Tie a knot in ribbon, trim ends short and glue to hair. You can draw a face or leave it be!

No comments:

Post a Comment